It is with a heavy heart that we have to announce the postponement of our event on Nov. 20th. Due to the aggravating Corona-situation and newly released legal event restrictions this Monday, it’s not possible to host an event this size safe and legal anymore. We are way above the allowed limit of ticket holders and furthermore it’s not possible to get the required technical setup needed to comply with the current Corona-restrictions, in place and legally accepted within 4 days. As it’s an off-location and not a registered venue, it’s more complicated to get the necessary permissions. Needless to say, we are as sad and disappointed as you are! We feel very sorry for everyone, particularly those who booked a trip to berlin. We have been wishing for a great album release party more than anything else these days, but right now it is just not possible when wanting to comply with the current legal restrictions and also a certain moral compass in times like these. In conjunction with the team, the venue, DJ Koze and everyone else involved, we decided to postpone the event to a new date as soon as the overall situation is suitable. All tickets stay valuable. Please give us a moment to figure out a fitting replacement date. We are aiming for March or April and will announce the precise date soon.
Stay healthy and safe!
Location: Wilhelm Hallen
Kopenhagener Str. 60-72
– Geöffnet für Geimpfte oder Genesene [2G]
– Nachweis von Impfung oder Genesung nur mit Corona-Warn-App oder CovPass-App bzw. digitalem COVID-Zertifikat der EU
– Lichtbildausweis mitbringen [kein Scan, keine Fotokopie]
- Open for vaccinated or recovered persons [2G].
- Proof of vaccination or recovery only with Corona warning app or CovPass app or EU digital COVID certificate.
- Bring photo ID [no scan, no photocopy].