🍄 RHYTHM SECTION 10 YEARS OF DANCING 🍄
Save the bloody date! We're celebrating through the whole month of NOVEMBER, north and south of the river.
Our first Date is at CORSICA on 12th Nov: https://ra.co/events/1473361
💰 🤑 To Celebrate 10 years we're going to party like it's 2011: £5 advance / £10 Final Release 💰 🤑
The label of the same name has been releasing and reissuing top-shelf UKG and bringing dancefloors to their knees! LET"S FOOKIN' GO inna RS Birthday bash STYLEEEE ☺️
Who is Maxwell Owin? Rumour is he doesn't exist. Rumour also that he's got a point to prove.. either way, 26 November we'll find out.. 👀
10 years of dancing?? Who'd a thunk it..! BZ is in the house to draw curtains on a whole decade of memories, good times & immeasurable smiles. Will Bradley enter his final form? Will he keep his shirt on? 👑
We looove our Jerry. The angel faced DJ with the kindest soul is back in the realm. This time round Jerry's packing all the big guns. Hot takes and cold cuts 🌶
V. SPECIAL GUEST (DETROIT)
SPECIAL BIRTHDAY PRICING: £5 / £10
A (very slim) handful on the door for the fence sitters..as always, don't be late to avoid the queue.
1. Be nice
2. No photos on the dance floor plz... (take them outside before u get in )
----> BRING PHOTO ID! <----
** Please only use RA ticket resale to exchange tickets. **
This event is planned for full capacity attendance, in the case of cancellation due to Covid restrictions, tickets will be fully refundable or able to be rolled over to a future event.
COVID SAFETY INFO BELOW:
WE ASK EVERYONE ATTENDING TO BE READY TO DEMONSTRATE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING TO GUARANTEE ENTRANCE:
1. PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION ( “COVID PASS” via NHS APP or VACCINE CERTIFICATE)
2. PROOF OF NEGATIVE COVID TEST NO MORE THAN 48 HOURS PRIOR TO ENTRY (ideally just before setting off to the club)
3. PROOF YOU HAVE TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID-19 WITHIN THE LAST 180 DAYS AND HAVE COMPLETED ISOLATION.
HOW TO TEST?
A Lateral Flow Test (LFT) is by far the easiest way to do this. They're free to order here: https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests or you can pick them up for free at your local pharmacy.
HOW TO PROVE IT?
Register your result via the link below and you will get an email or text to prove it: https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
• Have this ready to show us at the door.
• The result will also be mirrored in your NHS app under the ‘COVID PASS’ - show us either of these with your ticket and you’ll be straight in!
• If you’ve been vaccinated or recently infected and recovered, show us your covid pass, positive test result or a vaccine certificate from the UK or another country.
HAVE YOUR PROOF READY FOR ENTRY TO KEEP THINGS MOVING!
WHAT IF I FORGET?
We’ll have a limited number of LFT’s on the door to anyone who isn’t prepared. Don’t rely on this though ~ It's an absolute last resort and will take 30 minutes to complete ~ You’ll lose your spot in the queue, and we can’t guarantee we have enough ~ Don’t be that person!
WHAT IF I’M POSITIVE OR HAVE SYMPTOMS?
Message us asap with proof of a positive PCR test and we’ll transfer you to the next available RS dance.
WHAT ADDITIONAL SAFETY MEASURES ARE IN PLACE?
• The Venue is extremely well ventilated with a brand new AC system, which will ensure air in the room is constantly refreshed and filtered.
• There will be temperature checks on the way in
• We encourage you to wear masks in the queue and when interacting with staff.
• There’ll be plenty of hand sanitiser available around the venue.
• High touch areas ( toilets / bar / doors / taps etc) will be regularly sanitised throughout the event with anti-viral cleaner.