2021 Crazy P Live are back! The bands dedicated fanbase celebrate the long awaited return of their renowned live show. No longer contained and with passions reignited Crazy P will take to the stage this Autumn and Winter and remind us all of just what we have been missing. Uniquely their own in style and sound but sweeping in their affect, the band remain unwavering in their commitment to connect audiences through their music and reinforce the power of the dance floor.
This is Disco, live and live like you have never seen it. And if you have never seen a show fronted by Danielle Moore, have you ever seen a show?
The recent rise out of the previous 16 months has been remarkable for Crazy P;
"Sooo good to be gigging again. We've all been blown away by the continued warmth, energy and enthusiasm from our fans since returning, its lifted our spirits and boosted our collective mojo…we can't wait for this tour!!"
And neither can we.
Circle seating is reserved for this event and you will be automatically assigned the best available seats within your chosen area. Seat details are available immediately after purchase. Please follow the link in your confirmation email if you wish to change your seats. For any queries please contact [email protected] Please note we cannot guarantee that seated tickets offered via the Waiting List will be located together.
IMPORTANT COVID TICKETHOLDER INFO
As the date of our first weekend of club events approaches (we can’t believe we’re even saying that!) We think that it is important to share with you, our loyal party people, the steps that we are taking to ensure your experience is as safe as we can possibly make it.
We are battered and bruised, financially and mentally, after an 18-month hiatus from doing what we love so much, and this is an understandably anxious time for all of us. Now have a real chance to take back our right to dance.
Whilst we will do what we can to lead the way in this area it is only our collective effort and responsibility that will prevail and safeguard our ability to rave safely together for the months to come. Please make sure you do your part to protect our artists, staff, and above all your fellow dancers.
With this in mind we will be requesting one of the following as a condition of entry to all of our events:
- COVID passport, showing a negative result from the NHS app
- An email/SMS with a negative result on the day of the event
- A positive test result, within the last 6 months (as long as you’ve finished isolating)
- A certificate that proves you are fully vaccinated, in the UK or in another country
- This will apply to both those with tickets and those purchasing on the door. If you cannot supply information relating to one of these you will be denied entry.
For our part, we’ll be doing the following:
- Temp checks on the door
- Asking for proof to gain entry
- Regular staff testing
- Staff in masks
- Sanitizer points throughout all venues
- We encourage you to wear a mask whilst queuing on entry and when moving around the venue (going to toilets/ at the bar)
If you test positive and have a ticket already:
- Email us no later than 10 hours before the show
- Include a photo of the test and a copy of the message you received from the NHS
- We will offer you preferential tickets to a future show