PROOF OF VACCINATION REQUIRED FOR ENTRY (NO NEGATIVE TESTS ACCEPTED)
Elsewhere is a community that values inclusivity, joy, and creativity. In order to make this space accessible for everyone, we operate a strict zero-tolerance policy for harassment, discrimination, or hate of any kind. In order for you to join us, we require a US Government issued ID or foreign passport for admission! Please keep in mind that ticket sales are final, with the exception of a cancellation.
Please note that during this difficult time, our first priority is the safety of our community – before buying your ticket and planning your visit, please be sure to read our COVID-19 policies at http://bit.ly/elsewheresafety.
What to Expect:
Elsewhere's COVID policy requires proof of vaccination for entry - negative COVID tests will NOT be accepted for this event.
ACCEPTED VACCINATION STATUS:
• *Johnson & Johnson vaccination must be a minimum of 14 days prior to event date.
• Pfizer or Moderna Vaccination must be a minimum of 14 days after receiving second Covid-19 vaccination dose.
ACCEPTED FORMS OF DOCUMENTATION:
• Excelsior Pass (vaccine)
• CDC Vaccination Cards (physical)
• CDC Vaccination Cards (photo)
• *Must be from a verifiable testing/health care provider
For further information about our ticketing policies and FAQs, please visit www.elsewherebrooklyn.com.