TICKETS AVAILABLE ON FATSOMA
We will be collaborting with The Cause to bring you an evening of discotech. Utilizing some of our finest selectors and welcoming some exciting new faces to the roster.
Providing evidence of a negative lateral flow test is now a 100% mandatory condition of entry, with the
procedures outlined in our process only.
We appreciate these extra steps, maybe more effort but we are doing this with the best intentions.
We feel they are necessary to aid validation, protecting the freedom and peace of mind inside our venue
that we all desire.
We hope you can understand and make the effort for the safety of everyone.
Please note, we will keep it under constant review.
1. ORDER LATERAL FLOW TESTS FROM GOV.UK website to your home or collect from a local
2. Take the test up to 24 hours before the event and wait at least 30 minutes for the result. We
recommend after you wake up, before eating or drinking.
3. Using your phone, take a photo of the test result alongside a passport or driving license with your photo
clearly in view. (see example below).
4. Report the results of your test to the NHS online via the Gov.uk site in order to receive an official NHS
email/SMS. We will match the time this is received with the time your photo was taken.
5. If you have a positive test – forward the NHS email plus the photo with ID attached and your RA
reference number to: [email protected]
6. If you have a negative test you will be permitted entry, but you MUST be able to provide BOTH of the
following to enter:
(A) The photo showing your test next to the clear ID (passport or driving license).
*The photo must be saved in the camera roll containing the time it was taken.
(b) The email or text confirmation from the NHS.
This is a 100% mandatory condition of entry that ALL customers, staff and performers are required to
If you have any questions regarding our policy - please email [email protected]