Introducing World's Collide - a new monthly Thursday night multi-genre exploration of UK sounds
A new collaboration between The Cause, Modern Funktion and Motive Hunter, filling the void of legendary midweek sessions at Herbal, Bar Rumba and Plastic People, with the best of drum and bass, house, disco, garage and more.
Following the success of the Worlds Collide launch party including Chase and Status, Randall, Fabio & Grooverider and many more, Worlds Collide is proud to present the first of a new monthly Thursday at The Cause. Gone are the days of heading out to Plastic People and raving on a Thursday so it's time to reincarnate that feeling. All sides of the bass spectrum will be represented from House, Disco, Tech, Garage, D&B, Jungle & 140 with special guests and monthly room takeovers from the likes of Modern Funktion, Motive Hunter, Out The Box, to name a few.
Entry Policy & Covid-19 Policy
We operate a No ID No Entry policy. Photos of ID or photocopies will not be accepted. ID needs to be a valid and in date form of identification, out of date forms of ID will not be accepted. We only accept passports, driving licenses, or Pass Cards only. All attendees will be searched on entry and will be asked to provide the relevant entrance requirements inline without our covid policy. We have ID scanners on entry and all ID will need to be scanned before entry.
● Entry/exit searches and the right to search whilst inside the venue/smoking area is a condition of entry. The entry search is mandatory, the others will be at the discretion of venue management.
● The Cause operates a zero-tolerance policy on drugs. Anyone found with illegal drugs will be banned from the venue and reported to the police. Anyone found to be asking for drugs or offering drugs will also be banned for life.
● Anyone found to be in possession of a weapon will be banned from the venue and the police will be called.
We have spent a large amount of time evaluating the safest way to open in order to protect our staff, our operation, and those that choose to dance with us.
Providing evidence of a negative lateral flow test is now a 100% mandatory condition of entry, with the procedures outlined in our process only.
We appreciate these extra steps, maybe more effort but we are doing this with the best intentions.
We feel they are necessary to aid validation, protecting the freedom and peace of mind inside our venue that we all desire.
We hope you can understand and make the effort for the safety of everyone. Please note, we will keep it under constant review.
1. ORDER LATERAL FLOW TESTS FROM GOV.UK website to your home or collect from a local pharmacy.
2. Take the test up to 24 hours before the event and wait at least 30 minutes for the result. We recommend after you wake up, before eating or drinking.
3. Using your phone, take a photo of the test result alongside a passport or driving license with your photo clearly in view. (see example below).
4. Report the results of your test to the NHS online via the Gov.uk site in order to receive an official NHS email/SMS. We will match the time this is received with the time your photo was taken.
5. If you have a positive test – forward the NHS email plus the photo with ID attached and your RA reference number to: [email protected]
6. If you have a negative test you will be permitted entry, but you MUST be able to provide BOTH of the following to enter:
(A) The photo showing your test next to the clear ID (passport or driving license).
*The photo must be saved in the camera roll containing the time it was taken.
(b) The email or text confirmation from the NHS.
This is a 100% mandatory condition of entry that ALL customers, staff and performers are required to follow.
If you have any questions regarding our policy - please email [email protected]