→ → WHAT'S GOING ON ← ←
It's your monthly dose of Nonstop partying.
☻ Outdoors Saturday Night
10:00 - 04:00: Gelato Skies
☻ Indoors Saturday night into Sunday
10:00 - 01:00: K Wata
01:00 - 04:00: DJ Noir
04:00 - 05:00: AceMo (Live)
05:00 - 09:00: CCL B2B Physical Therapy
09:00 - 03:00: Avalon Emerson
☻ Outdoors Sunday daytime into night
03:00 - 09:00: Mister Sunday with Eamon Harkin all day
Just like our previous Nonstops, tickets are divided by entry time. Nothing's too complicated, but be sure to check the explanation below if you're coming.
→ → TICKETS ← ←
- You must arrive during the hours listed on your ticket. For example, if you buy a "10PM–4AM" ticket, you must get here between 10pm and 4am.
- If you don't enter during your designated time, you'll have to buy a new ticket, capacity allowing.
- After you've arrived during your designated time window, you can stay as long as you'd like, so long as you abide by our safer space policy (more on that below). You're also welcome to come and go as you please.
- If the ticket tiers above are greyed out and have a line through them it means that it's not possible to get any more in advance.
- We'll leave a decent amount of tickets on the door during each time slot. To minimize time spent waiting in line, we recommend coming down before 10pm and after 2am on Saturday night and before 5pm and after 7:30pm on Sunday.
→ → TICKET LIMIT ← ←
In order to give more people the opportunity to join us, we are limiting tickets to two per person. Please do not make multiple orders. We will only honor two tickets purchased under one name, even if you make multiple purchases. If you do make multiple purchases, we will default to the earliest ticket tier for which you purchase.
→ → VACCINE PROOF ← ←
In order to join us for a ticketed event, you'll need to prove you are fully and finally vaccinated no later than fourteen days before the party you're attending. These are the proofs we're accepting:
*a CDC vaccine card
*the Excelsior Pass App on a smartphone
*a printout of your Excelsior pass from here
*a record of vaccination from the healthcare provider who gave you your vaccine
Whichever of these proofs you present, you'll also need to present an official ID matching the name on your vaccination documentation.
→ → SAFER SPACE ← ←
In an effort to create a space where all people feel safe, violence, non-consensual touching, racist, homophobic, transphobic, sexist, ageist or other discriminatory language, and leering are not allowed within our walls or in our back yard.
If someone says or does anything to make you feel uncomfortable while you’re here, let us know. All our safer space monitors (look for the red armbands on the dance floor), bartenders, security, managers, sound staff and door staff can help you.
→ → PHONES AND PHOTOS ← ←
Also, for the sake of the vibe, please don’t use your phone or take pictures on or around the dance floor.