The first stone was set in 1331. Since then Schloss Broock was passed down the ages through a nonlinear line of royals that transformed the building according to their whims.
After the land reform in 1945 the castle played host to World War II refugees, a kin- dergarden, a school, a cooperative store and the local municipality.
The place was forgotten in the seventies. Locals from the neighboring countryside stripped it until it was not much more than an empty shell.
Since a few years, life has begun to return to Broock, little by little and stone by stone. BAU MICH AUF is part of this process of renewal: with a sound as diverse as our presence and minds open to change.