absurd theatre • a tragicomedy
• DJ Hell
• Giulia Tess
DJ Hell will be reviving the dance floor with his decades-long dominance over the electronic scene. The German sound selector has paved the way for explorative music since 1978, owning the title of a true techno legend. Blending between the sounds of 1980s technology with the evolutionary modern scene, DJ Hell blurs the order of time.
Italian music pioneer Fedele has mastered the underground scene following years of blending his passion for the piano and violin with the exploration of new electronic sounds.
His sets and productions alike compel the dance floor through a journey of unheard rhythms and mixes.
• Strictly no photo policy – Disconnect to reconnect - Let the environment take control.
• No distractions - Dark, Pink, Smoke, You and the artists
• Longer set times - anywhere between 3-hour to 4-hour sets
• Set times will not be preannounced and DJs will play more than one set time.
• No tolerance to racism, homophobia, transphobia, sexism, ableism or any form of discrimination
• Last entry: 3 am
• Proof of vaccination (covid pass) or negative lateral flow test is required for entry
cherishing the absurdity of life
Orange Yard is swiftly becoming one of the West End’s leading nightspots. Nestled away in the backstreets of the capital's bustling Soho district, the venue boasts two feature-piece areas.
Outside, the upstairs terrace acts as a thriving bar location, allowing revellers to drink and socialise in an ambient setting.
Inside, the downstairs main floor provides a cosier affair and houses a bespoke eight-piece Funktion One Soundsystem, providing unmatched sound quality across the full breadth of the room. Sound Services were behind the install, a company well-renowned in the audio sphere.