We are setting foot at Plötze for the second time this year and another edition of Lago do Mato.
As usual we will provide u with a classy line up, fresh drinks and tasty dishes on Berlins iconic Copacabana beach. In case of rain there are several raincovered areas on the dancefloor, food court and the bar.
Line Up /
As many of u might have heard, the local authorities are trying to push down this amazing new venue, by expanding the set of regulations.
First of all, capacities have been limited and will be sold via RA only. Second, authorities made the venue install a limiter for the soundsystem that kicks in after 8pm, making it not suitable for dancing anymore after this time. Nonetheless we want this venue and community to stay alive/keep thriving, which is why we decided go for it and change the opening hours. The event will now start earlier at 11pm, while dance music will stop at 8pm.
Due to this, we lowered the price of the regular phase to 15€. We hope for your understanding and will make the best with the given situation. See u there!
Keep in mind:
- Entrance closes at 8pm (For Early Entrance Tickets it closes at 2pm)
- No cameras/phones on the dance-floor
- Bring cash only
- In case of rain there will be enough covered space
- Please be aware that the entrance and the exit are different. Please respect nature and our neighbors on your way out.
- Swimming is allowed until 20:00. Please take care of yourself and others while taking a dip in the lake
- A valid corona test (latest 24h old), vaccination certificate or prove of corona recovery needs to be provided at the door
- Only PCR and Antigens Test are valid
- Please fill in your personal information through the Luca app or form at the door
- Please wear a mask while not seated. A “blue” medical mask will do
Regular / € 15
Due to corona related restrictions implemented by the local authorities, the venue had to cut capacities to a minimum. Thus, tickets are very limited, which led to a higher ticket price. We hope for your understanding.