Jayson Wynters is a DJ that is able to combine many genres in one set and make it work. Wynters was first known as a garage MC in Birmingham, before rising to prominence in the city’s underground radio and club scene. As he got older his taste for music began to mature, his collection began to grow, and he soon began to DJ.
It was in 2015 that Wynters began to really stand out from the rest, with a particular techno legend taking notice. None other than Mr G had found himself a protégé and announced he was signing Wynters to his own label Phoenix G. Mr G’s first release of 2016 was Wynters EP 'Unfamiliar Territories', a 4 track record that is hazy, technoid and threads into deep territories. This is also only the second time Phoenix G has released a record that isn’t from the label founder himself. Understandably, it has taken something rather special for this exception to occur.
Wynters music exemplifies his perspective, and therefore his collection of life experiences. Using music as an outlet for expression, whether in the form of DJing or having fun on some drum machines and synths, is one of the most defining features to Wynters. He continues to fuel his passion by keeping an eye on the future rather than the past and striving to remain different.
Over a year has passed since we were able to socialise, hug and dance as we once knew it. We’ve finally made it to the light at the end of a long dark tunnel! Restrictions have finally been eased and the timing couldn’t be better as we enter peak summer. The Lot being the perfect setting for summer parties, al fresco socials and casual drinks and street food.
We will have DJs every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, which include some of the best underground DJs London and the UK has to offer.
We are open till 10pm on each of those nights. Doors open at 5pm on Wednesday Thursdays and Fridays. We open from 2pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
So far this year we’ve seen the likes of Phonica Records, REVIVEHER, A Guy Called Gerald, Scott Fraser, Jonny Aux (Paranoid London), Mr. Beatnick, Chris Read, Sean Johnston, Rory Phillips, Grainger, Toby Tobias, Soft Rocks, Good Block, Raw Silk, Kristy Harper, Nathan Gregory Wilkins (Cowboy Rhythmbox), Ray Mang, Donna Leake, Laila Sakini, Adonis DJs and many more grace the decks.
Check full listings to see what we’ve got lined up this summer, including parties with Crossbreed, Audio Farm Festival, Abandon Silence, REVIVEHER, Phonica, Man Power, Not An Animal Records, Queen’s Yard Summer Party, Body Movements Festival …..
General Admission / Entry
Free entry on Wednesday, Thursdays and Sundays, unless there’s a special event.
On Fridays and Saturdays, free entry before 6pm or £5 on the door after 6pm.
For guaranteed entry, grab your tickets in advance above. Capacity will be reserved for advanced ticket holders.
There are two ticket types:
ADV GUARANTEED ENTRY BEFORE 6:30pm - £5
ADV GUARANTEED ENTRY LATE ADMISSION BEFORE 8pm - £10
There will be no re-entry after 6:30pm if the venue is at full capacity.
Private Booths / Gazebos
You can also book yourself a private booth or gazebo in 4-hour slots (2pm – 6pm / 6:00pm – 10:00pm) for up to 15 people. All our booths / gazebos come with table service throughout the whole event. No need to leave your own little private party to buy drinks if you don’t want to.
£25 on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
£80 on Saturday / Sunday 2pm – 6pm (comes with 2 bottles of prosecco)
£120 on Saturday / Sunday 6:15pm – 10:15pm (comes with 2 bottles of prosecco)
Need To Know
There’s no need to buy tickets for entry for regular Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Entry is free on the door.
- For Fridays and Saturdays, entry is FREE on the door before 6pm. Our doors open at 5pm on Fridays and 2pm on Saturdays.
- The standard price on the door after 6pm is £5
- Should you wish to arrive later and are worried we’ll be full, you can also buy an Advanced Ticket from Skiddle. We will reserve capacity for the arrival of all ticket holders. There are two options:
Arrive any time before 18:30 - £5
Arrive any time before 20:00 - £10
- We will reserve entry for a max of up to 30 minutes for late arrivals for ticket holders. After this time, your ticket is no longer valid and you will have to pay £5 on the door, if there is spare capacity in the venue. Please contact the venue via e-mail: [email protected] or what's app: +44 7483310821, if you think that you are going to be any later and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Once in the venue, you can find your own table. With restrictions being lifted, you will be able to order your food and drink from one of our bars. You will also be free to stand or walk around the venue.
About Gazebo / Booth Bookings
- These are private gazebos or open-air booths in The Lot, HWK’s outdoor terrace area. It includes entry, 2 bottles of Prosecco, live DJs, your reserved table for 4 hours and table service from our bar and kitchen.
- All food and drinks are ordered from your table for any table.
- All online reservations are in blocks of 4 hours (2pm - 6pm and 6pm – 10pm)
- Prices are £80 - £120
❤ ADDITIONAL INFO & SAFETY ❤
This venue has committed to taking certain safety measures to provide a safe, comfortable experience during these times.
It’s important for us all to follow government guidelines and to minimise transmission of COVID-19. The local licensing authority have made it clear that they will be closing down venues that ignore government guidelines. Getting closed down is no good to us, you, the artists, our staff or the music community. This is a unique opportunity to socialise and see DJs that we love, in an intimate, friendly and safe setting.
In line with UK Government guidance — there will be a number of measures in place to keep everyone safe. Please read below:
- Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- Please take a lateral flow test before coming to our venues.
- All guests will be asked to sign into the Government Track & Trace app.
- Hand washing facilities are in all toilets and there are several sanitiser stations set up around the venue please make use of them!
- Payments will be card and contactless only.
- We are unable to offer refunds or transfers of bookings less than 24 hours before your booking starts unless it's due to a negative PCR or lateral flow test.
- Please be aware and respectful of others and conform with our social distancing guidelines when at the venue.