→ → WHAT'S GOING ON ← ←
It's your monthly dose of Nonstop partying. Here's how we're getting down this time:
Love on Wax’s Sunny Cheeba inaugurates the night, while Galcher Lustwerk’s flair for the unpredictable and incessant flow leads us directly into a set from Bored Lord, whose edits and original productions soundtracked our quarantine and beyond. Live duo INVT shows us a thing or two about the new school of Miami bass. Shyboi goes head to head with Midwest rave legend Noncompliant for an extended b2b, the likes of which have never been seen before. At 9am, Four Tet’s gonna keep that sunrise feeling alive, then at 3pm we’ll move outdoors, where Justin Carter’s at the controls till sundown.
☻ Indoors Saturday night into Sunday
10:00 - 12:00: Sunny Cheeba
12:00 - 02:00: Galcher Lustwerk
02:00 - 03:00: INVT live
03:00 - 05:00: Bored Lord
05:00 - 09:00: SHYBOI b2b Noncompliant
09:00 - 03:00: Four Tet
☻ Mister Sunday
03:00 - 09:00: Justin Carter all day
Just like our previous Nonstops, tickets are divided by entry time. Nothing's too complicated, but be sure to check the explanation below if you're coming.
→ → TICKETS ← ←
- You must arrive during the hours listed on your ticket. For example, if you buy a "10PM–4AM" ticket, you must get here between 10pm and 4am.
- If you don't enter during your designated time, you'll have to buy a new ticket, capacity allowing.
- After you've arrived during your designated time window, you can stay as long as you'd like, so long as you abide by our safer space policy (more on that below). You're also welcome to come and go as you please.
- If the ticket tiers above are greyed out and have a line through them it means that it's not possible to get any more in advance.
- We'll leave a decent amount of tickets on the door during each time slot. To minimize time spent waiting in line, we recommend coming down before 10pm and after 2am on Saturday night and before 5pm and after 7:30pm on Sunday.
→ → TICKET LIMIT ← ←
In order to give more people the opportunity to join us, we are limiting tickets to two per person. Please do not make multiple orders. We will only honor two tickets purchased under one name, even if you make multiple purchases. If you do make multiple purchases, we will default to the earliest ticket tier for which you purchase.
→ → SAFER SPACE ← ←
In an effort to create a space where all people feel safe, violence, non-consensual touching, racist, homophobic, transphobic, sexist, ageist or other discriminatory language, and leering are not allowed within our walls or in our back yard.
If someone says or does anything to make you feel uncomfortable while you’re here, let us know. All our safer space monitors (look for the red armbands on the dance floor), bartenders, security, managers, sound staff and door staff can help you.
→ → PHONES AND PHOTOS ← ←
Also, for the sake of the vibe, please don’t use your phone or take pictures on or around the dance floor.