Day: 12.00PM - 10.30PM
Chase & Status DJ Set with Rage
Fabio & Grooverider with GQ
Uncle Dugs • Navigator • Kara • Monaghan • Worries Outernational • Karl Karlson • Daddy Nature • Rolling Thunder • Shumba Youth • Chilli Dubs • ALNA • Blixa • KT • AMI • Phill • Footprint • Jamiu • Aum • Disdained • Will Silver • Flake • Supercharge
Night: 11.00PM - 05.00AM
DJ Randall with GQ • Particle • Paul T & Edward Oberon • Ilmatika • Monaghan b2b DJ Blite with Raptor MC & Taz-B • Katalyst • Enta • Kira • Kyro • AMA • Flake • Fleekee • Stezzy • Sabrina • Sheba Q • OKO • Artemis • Four Points • Steps • Goya
This new monthly party promises to bring the noise in a major way, starting with some of the biggest names in UK rave music.
DAY: Doors open at 3pm.
*Please arrive within the dedicated time slot on your ticket.
NIGHT: Last entry 1am.
Introducing World's Collide - a new monthly Thursday night multi-genre exploration of UK sounds - launching Thursday 22nd July 2021 with a very special guest 90 minute DJ set from Chase & Status with Rage.
A new collaboration between The Cause, Modern Funktion and Motive Hunter, filling the void of legendary midweek sessions at Herbal, Bar Rumba and Plastic People. We kick the first in a new series of off-Peak parties with a two part epic on the first Thursday of dancing in almost 18 months.
Across day & night, the day party journeying from Dub to DnB with and exclusive 90 minute set from Chase & Status with Rage.
The night, will explore the darker sounds of the bass spectrum with some of London's best parties hosting, including Engage Audio, House of Hifi and Out The Box who bring the likes of Randall, Particle and more.
• Day & night parts of the event require individual tickets.
• Day tickets are only valid for the day and night tickets for the night.
• For Chase & Status with Rage you must have a ticket to the day.
• Night tickets will only be valid from 11PM for the night part of the event.
* Chase & Status will not be performing at the after party.
⚡ IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ALL ATTENDEES⚡
*Please read all the steps below*
We are absolutely buzzing to be open again this week!
However, safety must come first.
We have spent days evaluating the safest way to open in order to protect our staff, our operation and those that choose to dance with us.
Providing evidence of a negative lateral flow test is now a 100% mandatory condition of entry, with the procedures outlined in our process only.
We appreciate these extra steps maybe more effort but we are doing this with the best intentions.
We feel they are necessary to aid validation, protecting the freedom and peace of mind inside our venue that we all desire.
We hope you can understand and make the effort for the safety of everyone.
Please note, we will keep it under constant review.
⚡ INSTRUCTIONS ⚡
1. ORDER LATERAL FLOW TESTS FROM GOV.UK website to your home or collect from a local pharmacy.
2. Take the test up to 24 hours before the event and wait at least 30 minutes for the result. We recommend after you wake up, before eating or drinking.
3. Using your phone, take a photo of the test result alongside a passport or driving license with your photo clearly in view. (see example below).
4. Report the results of your test to the NHS online via the Gov.uk site in order to receive an official NHS email/SMS. We will match the time this is received with the time your photo was taken.
5. If you have a positive test – forward the NHS email plus the photo with ID attached and your RA reference number to: [email protected]
6. If you have a negative test you will be permitted entry, but you MUST be able to provide BOTH of the following to enter:
(A) The photo showing your test next to clear ID (passport or driving license).
*The photo must be saved in the camera roll containing the time it was taken.
(b) The email or text confirmation from NHS.
This a 100% mandatory condition of entry that ALL customers, staff and performers are required to follow.
If you have any questions regarding our policy - please email [email protected]