We are finally back with our first official open air of this year. Not only do we celebrate the return of collective dancing but also the inauguration of Plötze. Our friends have put a lot of effort into creating a unique music venue at a Wedding district lakeside, O MATOs residency for the coming years.
The venue has direct access to the lake, so be sure to bring your swimming gear. There will be several bars and food stands. Please brings cash only as we don’t accept card payments and the next atm is quite far.
In case of rain there will be enough covered space.
Please follow the coordinates below, to find the right way to Plötze:
Keep in mind:
- Entrance closes at 8pm (For Early Entrance Tickets it closes at 2pm)
- No cameras/phones on the dance-floor
- Bring cash only
- Please be aware that the entrance and the exit are different. Please respect nature and our neighbors on your way out.
- Swimming is allowed until 20:00. Please take care of yourself and others while taking a dip in the lake
- A valid corona test (latest 24h old), vaccination certificate or prove of corona recovery needs to be provided at the door
- Only PCR and Antigens Test are valid
- Please fill in your personal information through the Luca app or form at the door
- Please wear a mask while not seated. A “blue” medical mask will do
Early Entrance*: SOLD
*this ticket is only valid until 2pm.