August 7th, 2021
Hellman Hollow, Golden Gate Park
San Francisco, CA
12:30PM - 7:00PM
August 7th, 2021
San Francisco, CA
7:30PM - 3:00AM
DAY PARTY LINEUP:
AFTER PARTY LINEUP:
Special Guests TBA!
We are thrilled to announce that once again we will be hosting an after party with some special guests with our lovely friends at Great Northern following our outdoor day party in Golden Gate Park. Online pre-sale tickets have already sold out but there will be PLENTY of tickets at the door.
*As per the new policy at Great Northern proof of vaccination is required for entry. Proof of vaccination can be shown through bringing your vaccination card, a photo of your vaccination card, or a verified QR code validating your proof of vaccination. If this presents an issue to anyone who has already purchased an afterparty ticket please reach out directly to us. You can get a verified QR code of your vaccination here: https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/
**All Day I Dream is committed to keeping all of our fans as safe as possible at all times at all of our events. All local government rules will be enforced at all times at our outdoor day party as well in Golden Gate Park. Masks, social distancing, hand washing, and all other sanitary precautions are highly encouraged to keep everyone safe. If you are feeling sick or showing symptoms we ask that you please stay home and join the party another day once you feel better. Though not required per the San Francisco health department, it is recommend that you get vaccinated or get tested 72 hours in advance to keep our community safe and dancing.
All Day I Dream returns to Golden Gate Park. There’s definitely no better place to spend an afternoon with friends and beautiful strangers, dancing in the sunshine and blissing out to the magical, melodious musical soundtrack. If you’ve not joined us the past few years where on earth have you been?? It’s a lot of fun. Promise! See you soon fellow dreamers, lovers, artists, creatives, burners, and friends.
- Delicious local food trucks
- Yoga and opening ceremony with sound healing, massages, chakra balancing and face painting, and live art.
- Plenty of lush green grass areas for picnicking and dancing under the sun (so don't forget your blanket).
- Vendors selling clothing, jewelry, and art for your favorite excursions to the Playa!
- The Pegoda Production and Decor — by the All Day I Dream production crew - we will be shipping all the production, sound, and decor for this special 1 day event.
Also join us for The Waking Hour opening ceremony which will include Yoga, Sound Healing, and live instruments featuring Hayley yoga instructor, Ebersole, and sound healing by Chris Young-Ginzburg. The Waking Hour Experience is designed to uplift your mind, body and spirit with yoga and sound healing as an interactive, fun experience that sets the mood just right for the day. Please arrive early, as yoga begins promptly at 12:30. Also head over to The Waking Hour Sanctuary throughout the day to enjoy massages, sacred face painting, chakra balancing, live art, and more!
HEALTH & SAFETY
The All Day I Dream team is working with local and state authorities and will follow all required COVID-19 health & safety guidelines in place at the time of the event to offer a safe experience.
We will update this page with more information and policies and will alert fans of the requirements for attendance prior to the event date. In the meantime,
COVID-19 SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGMENT
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By attending All Day I Dream, you expressly agree to comply with any and all rules and safety guidelines put in place by the event organizers, and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, waiving all claims and potential claims against the event organizers, and their affiliated companies relating to such risks.
-Please stay home if you’re not feeling well.
-Get vaccinated when eligible.
-Wash your hands frequently.
-Cover coughs or sneezes.
-Mask requirements are subject to current SF Department of Public Health & Safety guidelines.
DEAR DREAMERS, PLEASE NOTE THE GROUND RULES AND GUIDE:
There are some questions and unknowns floating around for our All Day I Dream at Golden Gate Park event. So, we thought we write a few things to guide you and to help answer some of your questions so you can best experience an afternoon at All Day I Dream.
- Parking is VERY LIMITED! We highly recommend taking public transportation or Uber/Lyft. If you have to drive, please be responsible and do not drink and drive. As you may know, Golden Gate Park has limited public street parking. We also highly encourage the use of the Slow Streets map in order to best route for cyclists and for those arriving via car, to enter the park at 30th Ave and Fulton. https://sfrecpark.org/1538/Golden-Gate-Park-Slow-Streets.
- 21+ only (and therefore no kids allowed) - don’t forget to bring your ID. This will be strictly enforced as we will have bars inside the event area.
- No tents, canopies, or stakes in the grass (not allowed by Golden Gate Park).
- Pack a blanket and picnic - we’ll have food-trucks, but outside food is also allowed. It’s a massive grassy area so bring your favourite comfort blanket so you’ll have a place to take a break from dancing and chill with friends both old and new.
- Bring warm clothes just in case - forecast is showing a sunny warm day, but it is the city on the Bay, so as you know conditions can change fast at anytime. Don't let the weather make you shiver :)
- Come early!! the event starts at 12:00pm and ends at 7pm sharp (due to strict park rules). We will have special activities to open the event including an opening sound healing ceremony, followed by an acoustic live performance from Double Touch, and delicious food will be served all day. There’s also typically less waiting in lines before 2pm. Join us early and find a primo spot to layout your blanket.
- NO LITTERING -- We know you know but please leave no trace behind> We are really lucky to get to party in the park so let’s respect this beautiful space and help keep it beautifully clean. There will be plenty of trash containers and recycling / compost options. Place your recycling and trash in the designated trash bins. Thanks!
- Smoking is not allowed - Please be aware that there is no smoking allowed in all of Golden Gate Park. These are city and park rules that apply to all areas of the park, outside and inside our event area. Ninjas with fire extinguishers are rumoured to be roaming the party blasting your selfish smoking ass with water! Ok, that last bits a lie but still. NO SMOKING!!
- No pets or dogs. But service animals are allowed.
- Free Water - don't forget your water canteen. Please only bring a personal canteen to fill up with water and conserve for others.
- Picnics are allowed but no outside liquids (security check will be searching all bags).
Resident Advisor: residentadvisor.net/to/adid