We’re dreaming in house & techno and you’re invited!
Starting May 9 2021 and every Sunday night thereafter, INCOGNITO & The NIGHTBREED are bringing back DRENCHED. The event chosen multiple times over by LA Weekly as one of LA’s Best Pool Parties.
Come experience the same avant garde vibes you know and love so well at our new home at the W Hollywood Hotel Rooftop. We’ll be serving up cutting edge House and Techno under the moonlight on the biggest and best rooftop LA has to offer.
Super Special Guests all summer long!
RESERVE YOUR TICKETS NOW ! 👉👉👉 https://www.showpass.com/drenched-by-incognito/
* Limited capacity
* Proof of vaccination or 48-hour negative test is required for entry. Book your COVID test now! 👉 https://curative.com/search
* Temperature checks before entry will be conducted.
* Face coverings are required ON AT ALL TIMES, if not consuming a beverage or food
* Failure to follow guidelines can result in non-entry to event and ticket deemed non-refundable
* If you are feeling sick, please stay at home!
* All tickets are final sale and cannot be exchanged or refunded. In the case of an event cancellation without a rescheduled date, a full refund will be automatically issued to each patron on the credit card used to purchase. By purchasing a ticket to this event, you agree to this purchase policy. Before purchasing your tickets, we urge you to confirm the title, time and location of the event.
* Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19. The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. By entering the premises and/or the event, you (i) acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to, infected by COVID-19 and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and/or death, (ii) voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expenses, of any kind (“Claims”), that you may experience or incur, and (iii) hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the venue, event promoter(s), vendor(s), and each of their respective parents, members, partners, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, and landlords and their respective officers, directors, and employees from Claims of any kind arising out of or relating thereto.