Covid Entry Requirements: https://tinyurl.com/3xa5hff4
1. Take a 35 minute train from London King's Cross to Bedford Station and then a 15 minute shuttle bus / taxi to the venue. Our shuttle bus from Bedford Station runs all day long and will take you back once you leave the event.
2. Take a return bus from London Victoria that will take you back to London shortly after the event ends at 10pm.
3. Get a taxi to our taxi drop off location at MK441HJ and then use our free shuttle bus to the venue. We will shuttle you back to the taxi drop off point for pick up at the end of the show, for free.
Find more info on transport here: www.labyrinthevents.com/tofte-manor
Dixon and Âme return to the UK for their first b2b in the country since 2019 alongside a wonderful array of some of the most exciting producers and selectors out there.
Be prepared to venture out of hustle and bustle of our towns and cities, to the stunningly beautiful Tofte Manor surrounded by nothing but the natural beauty of the UK countryside.
This summer will be the first time that the dance music community has experienced this unique space.
Those who dare, will find the labyrinth.
Tofte Manor is a magical new open air venue for groundbreaking music.
The venue combines the natural beauty of the UK countryside with the energy and atmosphere of a spiritual sanctuary. The 17th century Manor House, once worked on by the world famous painter Whistler, is also home to a unique labyrinth.
The labyrinth in the garden is a source of peace and inspiration, which copies the design pattern of the ancient labyrinth in Chartes Cathedral, France. Guests will have the opportunity to walk the sacred labyrinth on the day of the show.
There are two stages at the venue - the labyrinth stage, positioned by the labyrinth in the gardens and the Tom Dixon stage, where artists will play from within an custom stage installation, designed by the world famous industrial designer Tom Dixon.
Take a virtual tour of the site here: https://tinyurl.com/3xa5hff4
THE TOM DIXON STAGE:
One of the stages at the venue, has been designed by the world famous industrial designer Tom Dixon, OBE who's work is included in the permanent collections of New York's Museum of Modern Art and the Victoria and Albert Museum in London.
Tom Dixon is renowned for this welding work and he has welded a beautiful structure that the artists will play out of and will feature at all of our shows at the venue this summer.
We're honoured to be able to collaborate with such a creative mind and are excited to explore the relationship between music, design and art through this stage.
FOOD & DRINK:
There will be a delicious range of food and drink for you all to enjoy on the day.
Atcha Indian street sandwiches: https://tinyurl.com/3xa5hff4
Indian food you'll want to eat every day. Hot red rice bowls, flavour-packed salads and Indian-inspired sourdough sandwiches – all freshly prepared with flair, care and Atcha love.
Delicious Jamaican street food, sustainably sourced and packaged, all the way from Balaclava, Jamaica.
Palette Dining/Hash Hut: https://tinyurl.com/3xa5hff4
A concept born in a fine dining kitchen whilst dressing up this humble nugget of golden goodness to Michelin level.
Alpine Pizza Company: https://tinyurl.com/3xa5hff4
A family-run business and was inspired by fond memories of childhood ski trips to the Italian mountains where wood-fired pizza was welcome fuel after a long day on the slopes.
Ice Cream: https://tinyurl.com/3xa5hff4
Good old fashioned family run ice cream van. Bringing back those childhood memories on the beach.
There are 3 ways in which you can get to Tofte Manor.
1. The easiest, most cost effective and hassle free option, is to take our £20 direct return bus from London.
Pick-up will be from Victoria coach station or the O2 Arena in Greenwich. Both options are less than 2 hours by coach direct to the site.
By choosing this option, you will guarantee a return trip from London and attendance for the full day.
Tickets for this service will go on sale on the 31st March.
2. The second option is to take a train into Bedford station followed by our shuttle service.
Trains run direct from London, with the fastest being only 35 minutes from Kings Cross.
On arrival there will be a 20 minute paid shuttle bus service to the festival site.
Tickets for this will cost £5.
Please be aware that you will need to stay alert about what time your last train is back home.
Fastest journey times to Bedford station from major cities are as follows:
Kings Cross St Pancras to Bedford: 35 mins
Corby: 31 mins
Leicester: 43 mins
Nottingham: 1hr 09mins
Bletchley: 1hr 04mins
Milton Keynes: 1hr 22mins
Gatwick Airport: 1hr 46 mins
Cambridge: 1hr 56mins
Brighton via Gatwick: 2hrs 26mins
3. The final option is to take a taxi and be dropped off at our taxi drop off location, a few minutes from the site. The location of this is MK44 1HJ opposite the Shell Garage on the junction of the A6 and Stocking Lane. There will be a free shuttle service from this area to bring you onsite that takes a few minutes. The last shuttle bus departure from this location to the venue will be 2pm.
We will also be running this free shuttle bus service back to the taxi drop off location, once the event has ended. So you can prebook your taxi home from MK441HJ.
Please note, there will be no parking on site. For anyone wishing to drive to the venue, we recommend parking in Bedford town centre and arranging a taxi from there.
If anyone wishes to leave the event early, there will be taxis available on site to accommodate this and a shuttle to Bedford station running throughout the day.
4. For residents of the local area, please arrange to be dropped off or collected from our dedicated pick-up and drop-off point. Details of the location of this area will be announced in due course.
LABYRINTH EXPERIENCE TICKETS:
These tickets include the following:
- Dedicated fast entrance.
- Dedicated posh loos.
- Private Bars with premium drinks.
- 1x Drinks tokens on arrival.
- Access to a separate dancing area behind the artists playing onstage.
- Access to a private backstage area that allows ticket holders to access luscious parts of the garden and walk the labyrinth on site for free.
- Private chill out area in the tennis courts.
LABYRINTH TICKET GUARANTEE:
In the event of a cancellation, you will always receive a refund on the face value of the ticket.
In the event of a rescheduled or postponed show, tickets purchased will automatically be transferred to the new date. Subject to our T&Cs, refunds will be issued on request if you are unable to attend.
Your ticket agent will be able to advise you on booking fees which are normally non-refundable.
Our ticket guarantee gives all attendees complete peace of mind.