LOCUS: Social Distance Series #01
Saturday 1st May (May Bank Holiday)
Afternoon Session - 1pm - 6pm
93 Feet East, London
All tickets are sold as tables of 6.
2 sessions per event (Afternoon & Evening).
🔺LOCUS Social Distance Series:
#01 - 1st May 2021
#02 - 2nd May 2021
#03 - 5th June 2021
LOCUS is back… and our roadmap to normality begins here! 🛣️🔺
After our huge Halloween Weekender sold out in just 6 hours, we return to 93 Feet East for 3 socially distanced Spring events! The Sun will be shining down on the 93 courtyard as we welcome the very best DJs spinning the LOCUS sound. 🌞🌱
Due to social distancing guidelines, all tickets will be sold as tables of 6 across 2 sessions (Afternoon & Evening) in the outdoor courtyard. Once your table is purchased, you will be allocated a table in your chosen area for your chosen session. Please ensure that you arrive in a group and our staff will bring you to your table.
Tickets are available now with only limited tables available! Line-ups will be announced soon, but don’t wait. This series will sell out very quickly so don’t miss out as our LOCUS journey continues this Spring at 93! 🙌🎫
🔺KEY INFO - PLEASE READ
- This is a socially distanced event with limited capacity.
- Please arrive at the venue with your group (bubble). No individual entries.
- This event is for people aged 19+ only
- Table service only.
- Contactless transactions. Please don’t bring cash.
- Please do not attend if you have a cough, cold, temperature or any other covid symptoms.
- Signs will remind guests and staff of our safer hygiene policy.
- On arrival, please use the antibacterial gel which will be provided around the venue.
- Please use the antibacterial gel regularly throughout the day.
- No mask, no entry!
- No ID, no entry!
- Please download the NHS track & trace app for faster entry: bit.ly/nhscovid-19app
Tickets do not 100% guarantee entrance. The management still reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone who might jeopardise the special vibe which LOCUS has created and the safety or enjoyment of our guests. This includes people whose behaviour, attitude or dress would have a negative impact on that vibe.