United We Stream London: Percolate at Corsica Studios


  • RA PICK
  • Catch some of London's finest playing live from Corsica Studios, across 2 nights, to raise money for music industry workers financially impacted by COVID-19.
  • UNITED WE STREAM LONDON TEAMS UP WITH PERCOLATE AND CORSICA STUDIOS FOR A TWO-PART STREAM TO RAISE MONEY FOR MUSIC INDUSTRY WORKERS FINANCIALLY IMPACTED BY COVID-19. Alongside charity partner In Place Of War, United We Stream London have teamed up with the promoter and record label Percolate to host a stream with friends of the imprint in Corsica Studios. Streaming on 5th & 6th February from Room 1 of the south London venue, Percolate’s resident DJs and purveyors of uplifting house and disco Krywald & Farrer and RAW SILK will be joined by long-running affiliate of Monkeytown Records, Dark Sky, on Friday 5th from 20:00 GMT. The stream will continue on Saturday 6th with NTS Radio residents Moxie and Toshiki Ohta, alongside Black Bandcamp founder NIKS from 20:00 - 23:00 GMT. Visuals by Rupert Earl - @visuals_ru will complement each set, adding colour and light to your stay-at-home rave. The stream, produced by TagMix and Intio TV, will be available to watch free of charge on the United We Stream London website and socials, YouTube and Facebook as well as on UWS London’s partners’ socials - Dance Television and Point Blank Music School. To donate, visit the UWS London Crowdfunder page to contribute to the pool for freelancers and nightlife industry workers who devote their lives to creating the culture we love but have had to put their jobs on hold and face substantial financial losses. 75% of the donations will be paid out to those who apply for the grant via the application form online, and the remaining 25% will be paid to In Place Of War - 10% to cover the administrative costs of managing the entire application and distribution process, and 15% to be donated to IPOW. Tune in from 20:00 GMT. london.unitedwestream.org @UnitedWeStreamLondon
  • United We Stream London: Percolate at Corsica Studios - Flyer front