Hot off the back of lockdown 2.0, we've teamed up with Brighton's best, Patterns. Supplying a hefty line up as we all return to the basement for the first time since March!
Roska's slightly more broken UK-Techno leaning alias, Bakongo, fresh off the back of his second Livity Sound release. Under his Roska moniker, Wayne has paved the way in the UK-Funky scene and has been monumental for the underground. Under Bakongo, you can expect to see a slightly more darker, twisted sound that flirts with UK Bass & Techno. We're buzzing to host Bakongo's Brighton debut and can't think of anyone better to headline the basement after such a long time away.
He's joined by Only Ruin's Troy Gunner.
Having recently returned from his Berlin hiatus, this marks a new chapter for Troy. His sound draws influences from his early UK Bass & Garage days, however it has constantly evolved over the last decade. His recent highly acclaimed EP on Only Ruins is a symbol of this. Having mixes for Fabric, Crack Magazine & i-D under his belt, we can't wait to see what he'll bring.
Finishing up the line up is Ehua, one of the most exciting DJs on the scene right now. Also a fantastic rising producer, with stand out tracks that have been released on Nervous Horizon & Femme Culture to name a few.
Her selection is what most excites us, a mix for Crack Magazine that is already a classic & her recent outing with the Nervous Horizon crew in the MixLab really showed her skills & variation.
Bakongo (Roska) [Livity Sound]
Troy Gunner [Only Ruins]
Ehua [Nervous Horizon]
Artwork as always: Ciaran Birch
This is not a usual club event - Please read the information below carefully.
In line with government and industry guidelines relating to COVID-19, we have put a number of safety measures in place so that you can relax and enjoy events at Patterns, safe in the knowledge that we have everything covered.
This requires a few changes to previous visits you may have had:
- Tickets will only be available online in advance to reduce the time spent at the box office and ensure safely distanced seating.
- Whilst the sound levels will be enjoyable, it may not be as loud as you are used to.
- Masks are mandatory whenever you are not seated, this includes using the facilities in the venue.
- All drinks orders are table service only, we ask all guests to remain in their seats during performances.
- Bookings for each event will be sold as tables for four, five or six, to fit within our limited capacity and our socially distant seating plan. Unfortunately, single tickets are not available.
- LAST ENTRY IS STRICTLY 7PM.
- Arriving after the last entry time may result in your table being allocated to another group.
- We participate in the Test and Trace service for the NHS. Sharing contact details with the NHS, where requested, can help to identify people who may have been exposed to the virus. The collected data will only be held for 21 days and will only be used where necessary.
- We may request to take your temperature on entry to the event.
- Customers showing symptoms will not be admitted inside the building. If you do show symptoms and have already booked a ticket, please stay at home and contact us at [email protected] and we will go through different options with you.
- We have made complementary hand sanitiser readily available throughout the building.
- Please ensure that your booking adheres to the current government guidelines. If
you are unsure of what these are, please refer to the official government website or
email [email protected] for more information.