We can’t possibly imagine a better way to celebrate the end of lockdown than with a special event at the newly refurbished Orange Yard in the heart of Soho. For the occasion we have built a line-up with some of London’s finest Djs.
Raphael Carrau & Junki Inoue, both members of the infamous Cartulis family, will bring their treasure-filled record bags for an exclusive sit-down set. Expect groovy psychedelic vibes with music that won’t usually make it to the clubs.
In addition, our dear friend Josh Rawl, one of Sentaku’s label heads will be completing the line up with his flawless technique.
Orange Yard operates as a Covid secure, socially distanced venue.
There will be hand sanitiser on entry and throughout the venue.
All staff will wear masks and plastic gloves.
Touch points will be regularly cleaned.
All customers will be seated.
Table service will be provided. We kindly ask you to order food at your table to comply with government restrictions.
Customers must remain in their group bubbles as per the tier 2 guidelines.
No individual tickets are available. You must book as a table of 4 or 6.
Here below our terms and conditions:
- This is a socially distanced event
- Advance tickets are only available as tables
- The whole group must arrive together
- During the event only one person at any one time, from each table, may go to the toilet
- The queue on arrival will be socially distanced
- Everyone must use the anti bacterial lotion on arrival
- All orders for the bar will be taken by waiters
- All payments will be card only
- As part of the Government’s Track & Trace program we will retain the contact details for the group buyer for 21 days
- Like all other venues the music will be a little lower than normal so customers don’t have to shout
- Do not attend the event if you have a high temperature or a cough
- Last entry 2 hours after we open each session
- Please sit in your bubble