- WE WILL BE OPERATING A PIZZA MENU -
- YOU MUST ORDER FOOD -
- TICKET ONLY -
- TABLE SERVICE -
- PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE NHS COVID - 19 APP BEFORE ATTENDING. YOU WILL NEED TO SCAN A QR CODE ON ENTRY -
- YOU WILL NEED A FACE MASK. THIS MUST BE WORN WHEN YOU”RE NOT AT YOUR TABLE -
- CARD PAYMENTS ONLY -
We have spent some time modifying Rolling Stock and are back running socially distanced events.
Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday we will be open and running in association with one of our much-loved brands. We welcome Upgrade on Friday 11th December.
Good house music with a clientele to match is what you’ll find at an UPGRADE party. Join Buckley and Denney and Frankie Salt on Friday 11th December at The Rolling Stock for a socially distanced dinner and show in a safe and intimate setting.
UPGRADE is the brainchild of ex-resident of Back to Basics, Hacienda, Renaissance and We Love Sundays @ Space Ibiza, DJ Buckley.
Starting three years ago in Ibiza, UPGRADE hosted a bi-monthly night at underground spot, Malanga in Ibiza town, which has been regarded by many as Ibiza’s best small club. As Malanga is an underground spot frequented mainly by Ibizan residents the parties were able to run all year round which helped the night grow organically.
Over the two years that UPGRADE was at Malanga guest DJs such as: Nightmare on Wax, Justin Harris (Music For Freaks), Billy Idle and Ibiza Islands long-time resident David Phillips, played at the parties.
The first UPGRADE party in London took place in October at Basing House and was such a success, attracting a friendly crowd that Buckley plans to continue with regular UPGRADE nights in London. UPGRADE has an open music policy but the main focus is on good honest House and Disco so watch out for some exciting guests that have been planned for future parties.
Just as reassurance, each session will run to 70 capacity and 28% of our total capacity, which is significantly lower than government guidelines with regards to social distancing within our tweaked space ✅
We've added a host of tables and chairs and will be operating a table service for food drinks.
Please do not attend if you are showing any symptoms of COVID ✖︎
1) The event will have limited capacity so this WILL sell out (First come first served) with no guest list.
2) Attendees may arrive 15mins before event start time to start processing.
3) Customers must individually purchase tickets for contact tracing.
4) All customers, promoters, DJ’s and staff will have their temperature taken on entrance.
We look forward to seeing you all! ✌️