Our second edition of our "Social Dis-Dancing" series comes with a bang: Aussie maestro DJ Boring is back for his second spell at access for another energetic journey into forgotten gems and future classics.
(Tickets available Friday 02/10 at 18:00)
(Event taking place 28/10 and 29/10 17:00 - 22:00)
"DJ Boring meets each mix physically with sweaty, infectious performances that are compelling to watch."
In 2016, Tristan Hallis, better known as DJ Boring, sent shockwaves through the underground when his track “Winona” appeared on the iconic Slav Youtube channel. The track, comprised of simple, melodramatic chords, modulated acidic klangs, a syncopated, chilled out 909 groove, and a sampled Winona Ryder interview, not only changed the landscape of house music, but seemed to define dance music for a new generation.
Hallis’ abilities are beyond simply being able to write clever melodies and stomping rhythms. His unique talent lies in knowing when to pull back, when to go all in, when to pause - an instinct that usually takes year of development, and that he further demonstrates with his prowess behind the decks. Since his debut on DJ Haus’ E-Beamz, he has released music on Lost Palms, LPH White, and his newly founded label, Vienna.
Hallis has conquered the world of underground house music. He’s moved to London, and evolved his sound to sonics unimaginable from his debut. Take his Boiler Room from the 2019 AVA Festival in Ireland. Riddled with 909 drums, FM synthesisers and vinyl static, DJ Boring has evolved to a dance floor controlling master, not afraid to blend obscure breaks with late 90s classics.
And of course, our residents Neidex, Darley, Kurio and Forest will be on hand to get the party going, alongside a long-awaited comeback of our favourite trio Nobody Kisses Dads.
See you on the dancefloor,
The access team x
KEY EVENT INFO
This is not a standard club event, due to COVID we have to make a number of measures to abide by government guidelines. It's important that we stick to the rules for the safety of everyone involved in this event. We're doing everything we can to party again like before, let's work together until this is possible ♥
- Tickets are sold in groups of up to 6 people that will be seated at the same table. These must be purchased in groups.
- Customers may choose to purchase tickets from one of two rooms at the same prices: the headline DJ will play a set in each room, supported by our residents. Certain tables will have restricted views of the DJ, please bear with us on this as we are trying to make the experience as good as possible for all :)
- Prior to the event, you will be required to provide names and contact details for everyone on your table. We will contact you to collect this information.
- In order to limit contact with other people, drink orders (bottle service) can be placed before the event.
- The music will be slightly lower than you would normally expect.
- If you don't have a ticket please do not come to the venue, Leamington street marshals may hand out fines if you are seen to break social distancing rules.
Please see full T&C Below.
ACCESS: NHS EDITION
Access has launched its own T-Shirt in collaboration with various artists in order to support the NHS in its fight against the crisis. Get your T-Shirt here, 100% of profits are donated to the NHS!
HEALTH, SAFETY & TERMS & CONDITIONS
Altoria has taken the correct precautionary measures to comply with COVID-19 and ensure the safety of all its customers. Please enjoy yourselves, but be safe and adhere to the venue policies.
1. The booking holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the venue for which the booking confirmation is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the booking time. The booking holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the booking holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Bookings are confirmed subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. All customers and visitors to the venue are required to share their details in order to support NHS Test and Trace and this information will only be used where necessary to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
4. Please check your booking, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. All people in the booking must arrive together, refusal of entry to anyone that does not arrive within the group.
6. A hostess will meet and greet you on entry and show you to your table, respecting social distancing, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
7. Bookings cannot exceed 6 guests.
8. The table locations of each booking are made on a first come first serve basis. Tickets are all the same price but some areas will have line of sight of the DJ and others will not.
9. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
10. If you are unwell, or if you feel you, or anyone in your booking, may have come into contact with someone who has or has had the virus then please refrain from making a booking. It is not worth risking other customers or our staff’s health. Let’s all be sensible and make the right choice to stay home if you must.
11. There are hand sanitiser stations at the entrance and around the venue. Each guest will be required to sanitise on arrival at the venue and will be encouraged to sanitise during their visit with us and upon exiting.
12. The promoter, venue management and booking systems accept no responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal property.
13. All bookings and events listed on the booking confirmation are strictly for the booking holder and party who are over 18 years of age. Identification will be required on entry.
14. Altoria may remove individuals from the event that are not compliant with social distancing and safety measures and may pose a threat.
15. No re-entry. Please follow and adhere to the venues one-way system.