SAFE* RAVE is brought to you by Domestic Affairs, Out_Wire and Warning.
You may ask yourself a series of questions: How safe can a rave ever be? Can it anyhow be a responsible thing to party during a pandemic? What can i do to protect myself and others?
We wont provide a definite answer to any of those questions but after more than half a year in this struggle we acknowledge the fact that also the Coronavirus wont stop people's desire for party. That's why we decided to set up this event in the most responsible way possible - which obviously will only work out if we all act in concert.
Please respect the following conditions for this event:
- If you're at a high risk group for Covid-19 or if you're in regular contact with such individuals, please do not attend the event.
- If you're having any symptoms that might be connected to an infection, please do not attend the event.
- The temperature of each attendee will be checked at the entrance. If there are indications entry will be refused and the ticket will be refunded.
- It's mandatory to disinfect your hands at arrival with the dispensers provided at the entrance. More of those will be placed at different spots of the area as well as water station to wash your hands, use them as often as you like.
- In certain areas like entrance, bar and toilets you will find markers for waiting positions on the floor. Please keep your distance to the people around you and only move to the next one when it gets free.
- In any situation when it's not possible to keep a distance of 1,5m it's mandatory to wear a mask or face shield. Violations of this rule will result in a permanent exclusion from the event.
That being said we are thrilled to announce three days of the best music for the best crowd. Some mad project which could not be any possible without the support of so many amazing people. So lets get together before the worst winter will hit our cheeks like the young Muhammad Ali and keep them good vibes coming as hard as we can<3
Sonar - Berlin // Safer use information desk
Food Saturday // Anti Deportation Cafe
Safe* Rave Sunday