☻ SET TIMES
10pm – 1am → Star Eyes
1am – 4am → Seltzer (BEARCAT & Precolumbian)
4am – 7am → Juliana Huxtable b2b Ziur
7am – 10am → Aurora Halal
10am – 2pm → Wata Igarashi
2pm – 4pm → DJ Python
4pm – close → Soul Summit
☻ THE TICKETS / ENTRANCE:
- If the ticket tiers above are greyed out and have a line through them it means that it's not possible to get any more in advance. We will hold some tickets for door sales.
- We will hold tickets on the door for all time slots, but there will probably be some times during the event that are full to capacity, so if you're sure you're coming, grab a ticket in advance.
- If you have a ticket, you have to arrive between the hours listed on your ticket. To illustrate: if you buy a "5am to 2pm" ticket, your first entry should be between 5am and 2pm, but you can stay and re-enter until the party is done. If you buy a "2pm - close" ticket, you can only enter after 2pm on March 29th.
- Once you've come in during the designated time on your ticket, you can come and go as you please. If you don't enter during your ticket time, you'll lose your spot and need to buy a new ticket (assuming there's space inside). Once you're inside, can stay as long as you'd like, as long as you abide by our safer space policy (more on that below).
☻ THE REFRESHMENTS:
- The bar will be open throughout the party, with only non-alcoholic drinks being served between 4am and 10am on Sunday morning.
- Diner by the Izakaya, our resident food provider, will serve ramen and such until 1am Saturday. Bar snacks will be available after, and we'll have some breakfast items available from 7am until noon Sunday. At noon on Sunday, the kitchen will begin to serve the full menu.
☻ SAFER SPACE:
In an effort to create a space where all people feel safe, we don’t allow any of these things within our walls or in our back yard:
⇢ Non-Consensual Touching
⇢ Racist, Homophobic, Transphobic, Sexist or Other Discriminatory Language
If someone says or does anything to make you feel uncomfortable while you’re here, let us know. All our bartenders, security, managers, sound staff and door staff can help you.
☻ PHONES AND PHOTOS:
For the sake of the vibe, please don’t use your phone or take pictures on or around the dance floor.