Cxema, scheduled for October 24, will not take place and will be postponed until the next year or the end of the active phase of the pandemic.
We are very sorry to announce this, but holding a proper event is currently impossible. We care about the wellbeing of our visitors, crew, and adhere to the current restrictions on public gatherings.
We are grateful to everyone who bought the ticket and keeps it, for their patience and support. All the tickets are valid for the next date. As soon as possible, we will bring you a proper Cxema: without face masks, without limitations, with a huge crowd. We hope you are willing to wait with us.
If you have any questions, please write us: [email protected]