Lockers & Drink packages: http://bit.ly/LOCKERS-HYTE
Shedhalle - Funkhaus, Nalepastr. 18, Berlin, Germany
◥ LINE UP (Room 1 & Room 2)
Main Room (A-Z):
Charlotte de Witte
Carbonate Room (A-Z):
◥ OPENING HOURS
24 hours: Tuesday, 31 Dec. 2019, 18:00 - Wednesday, 01 Jan 2020, 18:00
◥ HOW TO GET THERE
Various regional and local trains (S-Bahn) to train station “Ostkreuz” or “Rummelsburg”, close by runs the Tram line 21, which you need to take until station “Köpenicker Chaussee/Blockdammweg” (direction “S-Schöneweide”). The stop is 200m away from Funkhaus. Check for all stations here: https://citymapper.com/berlin/tram/tram-21
Please note, it might be difficult to get a taxi in the night of NYE, because of the high demand in the whole city. Here are the numbers of some taxi services: +49 30 443 322 / +49 30 261 026 / + 49 30 210 101.
Also, highly recommended: Free Now app (iPhone & Android)
Taxi fees to Funkhaus:
- From Friedrichshain and Kreuzberg: approx. EUR 20,-
- From Mitte (Alexanderplatz etc.): approx. EUR 25,-
- From Prenzlauer Berg, West-Berlin: approx. EUR 35,-
We recommend to NOT come by car as there will be no parking available.
18:00 - 19:30: Boxia
19:30 - 21:00: Adin
21:00 - 22:30: Pan-Pot
22:30 - 00:15: Richie Hawtin
00:15 - 02:30: Anna
02:30 - 04:30: Helena Hauff
04:30 - 07:00: Josh Wink
07:00 - 09:30: Loco Dice & Marco Carola
09:30 - 11:30: Joseph Capriati
11:30 - 13:30: Maceo Plex
13:30 - 15:00: Charlotte De Witte
21:00 - 00:00: Edward
00:00 - 02:00: Dandy Jack
02:00 - 04:00: Sonja Moonear
04:00 - 07:00: Ricardo Villalobos
07:00 - 08:30: DeWalta
08:30 - 10:00: Mason Collective
10:00 - 11:30: Yaya
11:30 - 13:00: wAFF
13:00 - 14:30: Solardo
14:30 - 16:00: Anfisa Letyago
16:00 - 18:00 William Djoko
Please note that only small bags are allowed (up to size of DIN A4 format, approx. 20cm x 30cm). Our security team is screening all bags at the entrance. Notebooks, tablets, professional camera equipment, GoPros and similar technical stuff is not allowed.
We would like to advise to bring as less stuff with you as possible – it will help everyone to get quickly into the venue.
◥ WHAT TO BRING
- ID card or valid driver’s license or passport (important!)
- Credit card, debit card or cash
- Small backpacks or bags
- Phone charging pack
- Comfortable shoes
- Not just a good attitude…an AMAZING attitude!
◥ WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Illegal substances (zero tolerance drugs policy!)
- Weapons of ANY kind (knives, batons, CS gas spray etc.)
- Objects or clothes with discriminating, offending, provocative prints (text, symbols, expressions etc.)
- Hairspray, deodorant sprays and similar (aerosol cans)
- Food & beverages
- Skateboards, bikes, scooters or personal motorised vehicles
- Glass containers of any kind
- Markers, permanent markers, felt pens
- Inflammable substances
- Large backpacks and big bags
- Selfie sticks
- Laser pointers
- Professional photo/video camera equipment (no GoPros, no detachable lenses, no tripods, big zooms or commercial use rigs)
- Audio recording equipment
- Drones or remote controlled vehicles
- Medical substances (exeptions only with perscription for the holder)
◥ CASHLESS PAYMENT SYSTEM
At HYTE NYE Berlin 2019 we will use a cashless payment system. The system is designed to make your visit as pleasant as possible. It simplifies service at the bar and reduces waiting times substantially by avoiding unnecessary top-ups and refund procedures. On December 25th you will receive an email from our cashless supplier Tickettoaster, asking you to register your ticket for the cashless system and add a payment method for the event. You can choose from either bank account or credit card. You will receive a 50€ credit with your personal wristband without deducting anything beforehand. Up to 50€ only the amount spent will be debited from your account after the event. This way, you can just go ahead and use your wristband to pay at the bar, food court, merch stand, etc. The payment process is super fast and straightforward: Your wristband will be scanned within a second, a successful payment will show up on the screen of the scanning device, and you’re ready to go. No need to carry cash with you all the time as you only need to top up after spending the initial credit. At the top-up stations you can pay via cash, credit card or debit card. Should you decide to top up during the event, the remaining balance on your wristband can be requested 3 days after the event here: https://www.tickets.hyte.net/refundYou should receive your money within a few days, in some cases, it can take up to 14 days. Feel free to contact [email protected] you need further assistance.
As there is no need for cash at the event, please kindly note that there won’t be any ATMs on the premises.
◥ FOOD & DRINKS
Delicious food & drink is something we pride ourselves in! There will be various food options (including vegan and vegetarian) available at HYTE NYE Berlin 2019:
- Zola Pizza: amazing Neapolitan pizza out of the woodfired stone oven
- Crazy Fruit: Refuel your energy with fresh fruits, smoothies and many more
- Mojewa: Vegeratian and vegan so-called surrito rolls with rice and other lovely ingredients, like prawns, salmon or crunchy mango seitan
- Trucktoria Pasta: Different delicious pasta plates.
There will be a limited amount of lockers available at the event to safely stow away any belongings. We recommend getting your locker in presale on our website https://www.tickets.hyte.net to avoid long queues at the rental counter. Simply show your voucher at the locker desk and get the key to your locker. All lockers are equipped with a Euro-standard-plug to charge your phone. You can access your locker as many times as you want.
There will be.
2000 regular lockers (25cm x 14cm x 35cm) for 7€ that fit only one winter jacket
1000 large lockers (25cm x 42cm x 35cm) for 9€ that fit up to three winter jackets
46 extra large lockers (37 x 42 x 50) for 12€ that fit up to 5 winter jackets
◥ ENTRANCE / MINIMUM AGE
All HYTE events are 18+ events, that means no access below 18 years. Doors open at 18:00. Please note, our security check might take some time so come early and/or be a little patient, please. Please take the entrance gate according to your type of ticket (regular ticket or premium ticket). On request of security staff, you should be able to identify yourself. Access might be denied without a valid identification document (id card, passport, driver’s license), without refund of the entrance fee.
◥ RE-ENTRY / LATEST ENTRY TIME:
- Re-entry to the event will be possible after 09:00 in the morning (no re-entry possible between 18:00 and 09:00)
- No latest entry time (entering the event for the first time with a valid ticket is possible during the whole event from 18:00 - 18:00)
◥ DISABLED ACCESS
We strive to make sure that everyone can enjoy HYTE, so we try our best to make all sites as accessible as possible. Please note, some areas are not accessible in a wheelchair, such as galleries (stairs, no elevators in venue). Necessary personal assistants will get access to the event free of charge. Several accessible toilets will be available in the venue.
◥ MEDICAL CARE
In case of any medial incidents, no matter, if small scratches or serious injuries there will be medical care available at the event. Do not hesitate to visit the medical care team, if you might feel unwell. Medical care will be located at the backside of Room 1 - Shedhalle, clearly marked, so easy to find. If you see anyone at the event, who appears to be in need of medical assistance, please inform a member of our medical or security team or any other staff member. We are all together in this, so please look out for one another!
◥ HYTE MERCHANDISE
There will be a merchandise stand at HYTE NYE Berlin 2019, where the limited edition HYTE t-shirts will be available.
◥ LOST & FOUND
Lost something? You can pick up lost items directly at Funkhaus on January 2nd and 3rd or get in touch at [email protected] From januaray 6th all remaining items will be given to lost property office of Berlin: http://bit.ly/lostHYTE
◥ SOUND LEVELS
Loud music will be produced in the event area. The venue management and the HYTE crew are not liable for any negative consequences that may occur. We recommend using earplugs and visiting some of the quiet areas regularly to give your ears some rest.
◥ OWN RISK POLICY
Entering the event area is at your own risk. The venue management and the HYTE crew, as well as our employees, can’t be held liable for any self-inflicted injury, material damage and immaterial damage of the visitors of the location/event.
PLEASE NOTE, WHEN RULES ARE NOT BEING FOLLOWED ACCESS TO THE EVENT WILL BE DENIED WITHOUT ANY REFUND. IF ACCESS IS DENIED, YOU WILL DIRECTLY BE REMOVED FROM THE EVENT AREA.
Let’s have loads of fun all together at HYTE NYE Berlin 2019!
HYTE returns to the stunning industrial grounds of Shedhalle at Funkhaus on December 31st, and to ensure that partygoers enter 2020 with a bang it has assembled what is arguably the biggest lineup of elite musical talents ever hosted at a HYTE event. A roster channelled from its uncompromising commitment to the underground and the finest headlining artists it has to offer. Meanwhile Coke Carbonate will host room two for an exploration of sound on a deeper tip. #cokecarbonate #refreshingclubculture
◥ PREMIUM TICKET:
- Access to the exclusive premium area (gallery / 1st floor of Shedhalle / view on main room incl. its stage).
- 50% discount on lockers and merch in presale
- Exclusive chill-out area in the premium area
- Exclusive bars in the premium area, additional selection of drinks, which are not available at regular bars
- New exclusive premium toilet area (no mobile Dixi / Toi Toi toilets), direct access from the premium area
- A special welcome area at the entrance incl. fast lane access
#HYTENYE2019 #refuseresistrebelrevolt #refreshingclubculture #cokecarbonate