The day after tomorrow, thats exactly our madness timeline from Friday to Sunday in Bulgaria's most famous and affordable ski resort .
We are taking over an entire hotel in Bansko, and throwing a full weekend rave.
Probably Europe’s most affordable weekend getaway this winter. Set in the scenic Pirin National Park, Bansko is Bulgaria's most modern resort with fast lifts, the best snow record and longest ski season. Some coordinates for the heads:
- Height of the resort: 925 m
- Highest skiing area: 2600 m
- Total length of ski runs: 70 km
- Longest track combo: 16 km downhill race
- Cross-country track: 5 km
- Slalom and Giant slalom runs are available
- Direction of slopes: North
With 50+ hours of non stop minimal music on top of the skiing with big white slopes right at your doorstep - it will be hard to find something better this cold season.
Spots are limited, this is a boutique initiative, not a mass festival. Lineup will be announced starting mid-January, so we recommend you book your tickets while they last.