The chance to see Nina Kraviz DJ in a 17th-century stately home is an exciting prospect. Some of the biggest names in the international scene stop by Edinburgh for this two-day open-air event.
FLY Open Air Festival | The New World 🕯️⚔️🕯️
Hopetoun House | Edinburgh | 18 & 19 May 2019
Our biggest festival yet as we span two days at the 17th century stately home, just outside of Edinburgh.
VIP Ticket includes:
- Speedy entry through VIP & Guestlist queue
- Access to private area at back/side of stage
- Private bar and luxury toilets
EDINBURGH CITY CENTRE SHUTTLES [tickets above]
- Provided by E&M Horsburgh Ltd
- Shuttle buses to Hopetoun House will depart from Waterloo Place/Regent Road in Edinburgh city centre from 11am to 3pm [departing every 10 mins]
- Return buses back to Edinburgh will depart from Hopetoun House starting from 9pm dropping off at both George Street & South Bridge
- Edinburgh Waverley train station is a 1 min walk from the bus shuttle location
- Provided by Happy Bus
- Buses will also be ran from: Aberdeen, Bathgate, Dundee, Dunfermline, Falkirk, Glasgow, Glenrothes, Kirkcaldy, Livingston, Motherwell, Newcastle, Paisley, Perth & Stirling
- Tickets through HappyBus.co.uk
- £10 per vehicle each day - cash only on arrival
- Strictly no parking overnight
- Tickets on RA
NB Private buses are strictly not permitted on any internal route. We don't have the facilities to cater for these and will be turned away upon arrival - email [email protected] if you have already booked a private bus
Afterparties held at Cabaret Voltaire each night - 11pm - 3am
Secret special guests TBA
Tickets £10/£12/£15 [above]
- Subject to Licence
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry regardless if you have a ticket
- Please note valid I.D is required on entry
[18+ only & Challenge 25]
- Final entry 4pm
- Please drink & behave responsibly
- Look after your friends
- FLY Open Air are working closely with West Lothian Council & Police Scotland and have a zero tolerance policy to drugs & anti social, aggressive or racist behaviour
- All tickets are strictly non transferable and non refundable. Group tickets must arrive together.
- No bags larger than A4 size.
- No food or drinks allowed into the licensed premises.
- Bars and food traders are inside the arena.
- Most importantly have fun, dance and enjoy the music :)