Line-up // TBA
Room 1: House, Dance, Bass
Room 2: HipHop, Trap, Grime, R&B
Room 3: Disco & Old School
Room 4: Deep House & Techno
The Halloween Rave at Ministry of Sound
October 31st 2018 - 10pm-5am
🚫WARNING - This Event Is Now Sold Out 🚫
There will be no tickets for sale at the door.
-- ID Is required, NO ID = No Entry (it's 18+)
-- No Costume = No Entry
-- No Effort = No Entry
-- Venue: MOS 103 Guant Street SE1 6DP
-- Tickets Valid till 00:30, this is the busiest night of the year, No excuses after.
-- Please aim to arrive early
-- VIP Tickets use the VIP/Guestlist queue
- Standard ticket holders please use the Regular ticket queues
-- No Screenshots of tickets. They're screenshots? Not tickets, If I screenshot a passport can I travel? No
-- Please be wary when buying tickets off people, we get a lot of people ripped off every year from dumb ass kids who sell their ticket but then use it early so the person who bought a copy can't get in.
-- Tickets are only Valid for the person who's name is on the ticket
-- The only way to resell tickets is through the RA Resale platform
-- Get wavy n have fun init
-- The event will be featuring an unrivalled audio visual display of epic proportions, including co2 cannons, strobe lighting and severe laser effects; PLEASE ATTEND AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Info: [email protected]
ALTERNTIVE EVENTS THIS HALLOWEEN:
If you DON'T HAve tickets for this event, check out these ones for simialr musical spooky vibes:
- The Hollywood Horror Halloween 2018 - The Grand, Clapham | 10:30pm-late at The Grand Clapham. The Theme is Horror movie stars and dead celebrities! It's gonna be off the JASON CHAINSAW CHAIN, so get tickets NOW: http://bit.ly/HollywoodHorrorLondon | Expect a wild show, horror movies, 1200+ People & some HipHop, Pop, Disco & all things USA!
- Triller - A Basement Halloween Party at UNDR, Hackney, A night of HipHop, Disco, R&B, Grime & a little bit of the King of Pop! All held in the amazing basement venue: UNDR Dalston (Formerlly The Nest)! Tickets are online now from: http://bit.ly/UNDRHalloween
- HipHop Halloween at Notting Hill Arts Club, a night of all things spooky & hip hop! 9:30pm-Late! Tickets: http://bit.ly/HipHopHorror
- The Brixton Horror Story : http://bit.ly/BrixtonHorror A Night of the insane right here in Brixton at the towns no.1 rave spot, PHONOX!
Or maybe you fancy something BEFORE Wednesday October 31st?! Then check out these SPOOKY Raves:
Friday October 26th 2018:
- House of Horror's Halloween Rave ft Rampage Sound at Fire London - 10:00pm-5am | Central London's Biggest & Realest Rave on halloween weekend at Fire London! Single Tickets: http://bit.ly/RampageHalloween
- 7pm-Late - The ultimate Halloween Nightout, £5+ tickets that give you access to 4 spooky venues in Central London! Dress Code = Zombie! More info:http://bit.ly/ZombieInfo2018 Tickets online here: http://bit.ly/TheZombieCrawl
Saturday October 27th 2018:
- The Hoxton Basement Halloween - Nothing but the best in HipHop, Grime, Trap & R&B in Shoreditches last remaining Basement venue! 9pm-5am! Tickets here: http://bit.ly/BasementHalloween
October 31st is not quite the day of the dead, but the spirits are out, evil is in the air and for the creatures of the night it's the biggest, scariest, craziest, loudest & most terrifying date of the year. Which is why we are throwing the most gruesome party of the century... the world famous Ministry of Sound Halloween Rave.
Expect Ghostly co2 Cannons, Bleeding LED Walls, Synchronised Murder Visuals, gruesome lasers, the worlds loudest brain-blowing sound-system, Grim Reeper freebees, zombie dancer, Vicious Trick or Treat giveaways & of course horror decor bringing the pits of hell to a London Rave.
There is nothing quite like this; so beware kids & expect the unexpected this Halloween....
for info : [email protected]
Important info: WARNING - This Event is for 18+ only. (ID REQ) Featuring an unrivalled audio visual display of epic proportions, including co2 cannons, strobe lighting and severe laser effects; PLEASE ATTEND AT YOUR OWN RISK. All ticket sales are final, management reserves the right of admission, ROAR. No refunds are to be issued unless the event is cancelled or postponed, tickets can not be exchanged or sold on for profit/financial gain. If you wish to resell your ticket at any point please purchase your ticket through RA and use their safe resale option. Forwarding fatsoma ticket photos does not allow the new recipient entrance, they must be able to use the app or access the original PDF. We do not accept tickets bought through 3rd party sites such as ticket swap. Costume is essential.