Denis Sulta curates his own festival at Scotlands finest stately home. Sulta Selects FLY Open Air at Hopetoun House.
Sat 19 May 2018
Noon til 11pm
NB FINAL ENTRY 4PM
- TO AVOID Q'S ARRIVE WELL AHEAD OF THIS TIME.
Lothian Buses 'X90' shuttle service will be available to and from St. Andrews square in Edinburgh City Centre between 11:00 & 14:30 and will transport back to the city centre from 21:30 to midnight.
Drop off on way back will be at George IV bridge close to both afterparties then The Foot of The Mound where you can easily connect to a night bus or Edinburgh Waverley Train Station
Bus tickets avail here: https://yourb.us/2qaCtj3 or on Lothian Buses 'M Tickets' App.
Q-Skip, access to VIP area with private bar + toilets
THE LIQUID ROOMS (Official) w/ Denis Sulta + Secret Special Guests
Tickets - http://bit.ly/2BqB0bZ
Cabaret Voltaire w/ Denis Sulta + Secret Special Guests
Tickets - http://bit.ly/2n4948C
the pitt will run our Street Food market serving hot food from gourmet vendors all day long:
Black Box Burgers
Dirty fries from Ròst Eats
- Licensed bars will be avail inside the arena.
- No alcohol can be brought in - searches will take place.
- Cash & Card payments accepted
- There will also be a cashline ATM inside the arena.
NB IMPORTANT INFO:
- Management reserve the right to refuse entry regardless if you have a ticket.
- Please note valid I.D is required on entry (18+ only & Challenge 25)
- Please drink & behave responsibly. Look after your friends.
- FLY Open Air are working closely with West Lothian Council & Police Scotland and have a zero tolerance policy to drugs & anti social, aggressive or racist behaviour.
- All tickets are strictly non transferable and non refundable.
- Venue subject to licence granted by West Lothian Council/
- Most importantly have fun, dance and enjoy the music :)