- Wed, 10 Mar 2021The New Yorker confirmed the news on the airwaves last night.
- Tue, 10 Mar 2020The Paradis member's debut release, Musique Sans Paroles, is due out March 27th.
- Thu, 30 Jan 2020WNYU has cut the beloved long-running broadcast by an hour, with only a week's notice.
- Fri, 13 Dec 2019She has four dates lined up for in the Antipodes from December 28th.
- Tue, 3 Sep 2019DJ Sports & Central, Nosedrip and The Pilotwings join a bunch of homegrown acts at the crew's annual New Year's bash, which this year will take place at a new spot, The Timber Yard, in Port Melbourne.
- Fri, 26 Jul 2019New York's most iconic dance music radio show turns 1000 with a two-and-a-half-hour set from the boss himself.
- Wed, 19 Jun 2019The mid-sized Bushwick spot will host both live music and DJs.
- Wed, 29 May 2019The Beats In Space DJ will be in conversation with Lorna Clarkson at Freda's ahead of his radio show's 20th anniversary celebration.
- Fri, 17 May 2019"One week it could be techno, and one week it could be disco, and one week it could be something else like Turkish psych-rock," Sweeney says, looking back on 20 years of Beat In Space.
- Wed, 23 Jan 2019She'll also release a 12-inch with tracks from the mix, including two new ones of her own.
- Fri, 3 Aug 2018Dixon, Mano Le Tough and HAAi have been booked for the refreshed five-year-old venue's new season.
- Fri, 8 Jun 2018The relatively new San Diego series is coming correct this summer with diverse underground bills that include that include the likes of Ash Lauryn and Garrett David.
- Wed, 4 Apr 2018The private loft will shut its doors in May.
- Wed, 24 Jan 2018Carl Cox, The Black Madonna, Avalon Emerson, Octo Octa and Rødhåd are all heading to Marrakech this September.
- Wed, 15 Nov 2017Who Are You is scheduled for a March 2018 release.
- Fri, 20 Oct 2017The Beats In Space host will play a daytime party at the Cask Days Beer Festival—it costs $5 and features 26 draught beers and over 100 cask-conditioned ales.
- Mon, 16 Oct 2017Lexx and Delia Gonzalez will spin for five hours off the Brazilian coastline.
- Mon, 25 Sep 2017The club, which has become a key venue for dance music in Detroit, celebrates its second birthday on Saturday, October 14th.
- Mon, 7 Aug 2017Paramida will also play for the PDX promoter, which throws parties at The Liquor Store and at Produce Row.
- Tue, 1 Aug 2017Tim Sweeney, Eric Duncan, Lexx, Vermelho and Carrot Green will return to the beachside festival to help ring in 2018.