- Mon, 08:00Founders Posthuman and Luke Vibert will be joined by various guests at shows across the UK and US.
- Fri, 3 Dec 2021Jyoty Singh, Posthuman's Joshu Doherty and Local Action boss Tom Lea reflect on the pressures and unexpected consequences of going back to work.
- Fri, 8 May 2020We've selected highlights from this weekend's collection of online events.
- Thu, 5 Dec 2019The next edition of the Southport festival runs from March 12th through 16th.
- Wed, 15 May 2019Valvable, the 20th release of Posthuman's I Love Acid label, is out in July.
- Mon, 4 Mar 2019
DJ Pierre lines up 35 'Acid Tracks' remixes including versions by KiNK, Kerri Chandler, Carl Cox & NastiaThe series marks the Phuture cofounder's 35th year in music.
- Mon, 3 Dec 2018Giles Peterson calls the D Mob collaborator "one of the original soldiers of the acid house movement."
- Mon, 15 Oct 2018It'll come out next month on the UK duo's Balkan Vinyl label.
- Tue, 10 Apr 2018The arts and events space, which will donate to mental health charities, is opening its doors Friday to give supporters a preview.
- Mon, 27 Feb 2017Mike Dunn, Luke Vibert and Pye Corner Audio feature on the collection, which comes on a USB stick shaped like a TB-303 synthesizer.
- Fri, 4 Nov 2016The acid progenitor's new 12-track set pays tribute to the late DJ Spank Spank and Andreas Gehm.
- Tue, 28 Jun 2016The Finnish techno producer has a three-tracker out at the end of this week.
- Tue, 19 Apr 2016Hardfloor and Posthuman also contribute tracks.
- Tue, 2 Dec 2014A third raft of names has been revealed for the Butlins weekender, with Altern8, Luke Vibert and DJ Pierre among those confirmed.
- Wed, 18 Jul 2012Dazed Digital are hosting a new 12-track session from Keith Tenniswood, AKA UK electro veteran Radioactive Man.
- Tue, 12 Jun 2012The 50-plus track affair will feature Machinedrum, Kowton, Perc, Neil Landstrumm and more.
- Tue, 17 Apr 2012Posthuman, the experimental metal artist's first electronic album, comes out this month.