- Wed, 10 Oct 2018Attack Magazine spends some time with the label's founder, Kenneth Christiansen, who highlights his favourite releases.
- Thu, 14 Dec 2017The Danish dub techno head will play Le Salon Daomé tomorrow, December 15th.
- Tue, 6 Dec 2016The Danish dubby techno label, together with its Colour offshoot, has EPs from Andreas Tilliander, Deadbeat and more on the way.
- Thu, 9 Jun 2016XDB, Luke Hess and Mikkel Metal have also provided exclusive material to the dub techno label.
- Wed, 20 Jan 2016DJ Broadcast visits Copenhagen's best-known house and techno club.
- Wed, 6 Aug 2014Parassela, Inland and Mike Denhert are among the names making the trip to southern Italy this month.
- Mon, 4 Aug 2014Selections from the duo's previously released records will be collected on a ten-track CD.
- Wed, 1 May 2013The Echocord boss dishes out an hour of dub techno for Suicide Circus.
- Tue, 5 Feb 2013Kenneth Christiansen, Fluxion, Brendon Moeller and Luke Hess will represent the Danish label at a party later this month.
- Thu, 26 Jul 2012Emika, Dntel, Petre Inspirescu and LV are also billed for the festival in Copenhagen.
- Thu, 28 Jul 2011In a dubby mood? This recording of the Echocord's boss recent set in London should satisfy that. Nearly three hours of techno of a deeper persuasion.
- Thu, 19 May 2011The Berghain resident will play a rare Berlin set outside of his home club.
- Mon, 7 Mar 2011The Danish label's new collection features dub techno cuts from artists like Brendon Moeller, Deadbeat and Luke Hess.
- Mon, 1 Nov 2010Echochord will release the Danish dub techno artist's first album in January.
- Fri, 23 Jul 2010The Danish festival has also added Lee Jones, Gonjasufi and Jimmy Edgar among others.
- Fri, 27 Mar 2009The Echocord owner mixes up a seamless selection of dubby delights for Little White Earbuds, including cuts from Luke Hess, Even Tuell and Ron Modell.