- Wed, 5 May 2021We spoke with cofounder Niks Delanancy about the platform's relaunch.
- Mon, 19 Apr 2021Carl Finlow, Eddie Fowlkes and the late Tim Baker have also contributed.
- Wed, 16 Sep 2020They'll also launch Paxahau.TV to stream exclusive weekly content including DJ sets and a variety show.
- Thu, 16 Jul 2020The duo's EP will land on Loco Dice's En Couleur label next month.
- Sat, 4 Jul 2020Out today, all proceeds go towards Campaign Zero.
- Wed, 24 Jun 2020
Jeff Mills, Eddie Fowlkes and poet Jessica Care Moore are The Beneficiaries on debut album, The Crystal City Is AliveThe Detroit-focussed LP is out July 24th via Axis Records.
- Tue, 19 May 2020The legendary techno label's new releases include Byron The Aquarius and Eddie Fowlkes, as well as violinist Mari Samuelsen.
- Mon, 30 Mar 2020Knuckle Head Series Vol. 1 lands on April 17th.
- Tue, 13 Nov 2018God Said Give 'Em Drum Machines: The Story Of Detroit Techno explores the dark side of the industry.
- Thu, 21 Jun 2018The 15-track LP, which features Eddie Fowlkes, is out on Desolat next month.
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017The first of four EPs of hard-to-find dance tunes—which will be collected into an album next year—features material from Lil Louis, Mike Perras and M-I-Cara.
- Thu, 19 Oct 2017Tracks from KiNK, Inigo Kennedy, Willow and Peder Mannerfelt & Hodge feature on this year's two-disc set.
- Wed, 26 Jul 2017The city council also gave awards to Kyle Hall, Terrence Parker, Jay Daniel and the late Ken Collier in Tuesday's ceremony.
- Wed, 15 Feb 2017The three Detroit producers have teamed up for an EP on Yore Records, due out March 31st.
- Thu, 15 Dec 2016The Detroit veteran's Day Of Knowing LP is due in February.
- Mon, 17 Oct 2016The two-disc mix signals the end of another summer for the Cocoon founder in Ibiza.
- Thu, 11 Aug 2016The Detroit day party, now in its fourth year, will go down in early September.
- Thu, 9 Jun 2016Juan Atkins, Kevin Saunderson and Derrick May may head out on the road next year.
- Tue, 7 Jun 2016Detroit: Techno City traces the evolution of the genre from its origins to its success in Europe in the 1990s.