- Mon, 3 Aug 2020All proceeds from the LP, which hits Bandcamp this Friday, will go towards rebuilding the Durban artist's studio.
- Tue, 22 May 2018The four-day festival, which takes place by the source of the Nile, features more than 300 acts from 30 countries.
- Tue, 6 Feb 2018Iqbal says she and other artists who travelled to South Africa recently were issued contracts requiring them to waive all recording rights for £1.
- Wed, 24 May 2017Isbethelo seGqom is out next month.
- Tue, 17 Jan 2017The 19-year-old producer is making his label debut with an EP called SiyaThakatha.
- Wed, 26 Oct 2016The huge package includes tunes from Mathew Jonson, Paula Temple, Ikonika, Shackleton and more.
- Tue, 21 Jun 2016The collection comes in cassette and digital formats, with new tracks and a mix.
- Wed, 11 Nov 2015The 19-track affair, out in January, profiles the South African gqom subgenre.