- Fri, 5 Oct 2018The Berlin-based dance music publication will continue its online edition.
- Fri, 27 Apr 2018Attack Magazine fires off some questions at the veteran German artist.
- Tue, 14 Jun 2016The two-disc set is due out in late July.
- Wed, 8 Jun 2016The 24-track set features appearances from the likes of Pearson Sound, Appleblim, Huxley, Cottam and label boss Will Saul.
- Tue, 5 Apr 2016Andy Cato and Tom Findlay's 26-track selection is coming out in May.
- Tue, 8 Mar 2016The Canadian DJ has also announced a fresh string of Jackathon parties across Europe and the UK.
- Tue, 9 Feb 2016The Danish trio bring together DJ Tennis, David August and Clark on Get Physical's latest mix CD.
- Tue, 22 Dec 2015The new party kicks off at Jam Gallery on Boxing Day.
- Thu, 16 Jul 2015Will Saul's label will host the German DJ's first solo EP in four years in August.
- Mon, 13 Jul 2015Luke Solomon and DJ T. have overseen a three-disc collection, due out in August.
- Wed, 8 Jul 2015Richy Ahmed is in charge of A Planet Called Paradise Vol. 1, with Jones himself up next.
- Fri, 20 Mar 2015From a collection of around 8,000—recently scaled down from more than 40,000—DT T. picks out some of the defining records of his life and career in this film for Defected.
- Tue, 3 Feb 2015Strictly DJ T., a four-part set of mixed and unmixed discs, drops on the US label in March.
- Tue, 23 Dec 2014Here's our guide to the best parties in Los Angeles this New Year's.
- Fri, 19 Dec 2014The Minimal Effort bash also features Fur Coat and Desert Hearts.
- Wed, 19 Nov 2014Dustin, ATEQ and Vril will represent the in-form Weimar label at Stattbad on December 5th.
- Wed, 10 Sep 2014Highlights include Solomun, Todd Terry and a back-to-back performance from François K and DJ Pierre.
- Wed, 20 Aug 2014The latest instalment in the Get Physical series will feature cuts from Talaboman, Leon Vynehall and Italojohnson.
- Wed, 23 Jul 2014Anja Schneider, DJ T. and Miguel Migs will also play the Balearic superclub this summer.
- Fri, 11 Jul 2014Dirtybird, Sankeys and Get Physical will all host Sunday showcases at the Barcelona venue across July and August.